hi, I tried what you suggested to get the background B & W but an object in color. I did the magnetic lasso around the object then clicked on Invert and all that happened was "marching ants" appeared around the whole picture. what step do I do next? thanks!
So far so good. :-) Once you have the "marching ants," then you can remove the color--either by reducing the saturation all the way or actually removing the color. I'd love to see your picture after you're done. :-)
2 comments:
hi, I tried what you suggested to get the background B & W but an object in color. I did the magnetic lasso around the object then clicked on Invert and all that happened was "marching ants" appeared around the whole picture. what step do I do next?
thanks!
So far so good. :-) Once you have the "marching ants," then you can remove the color--either by reducing the saturation all the way or actually removing the color. I'd love to see your picture after you're done. :-)
Post a Comment