Here are some photos I took of my nephew this weekend--keep in mind he was not in favor of having Aunt C photograph him. In the one with his mouth open, he was telling me NO! :-)
My favorite is the 6th, great eye contact and even a smile! I like the first two as well. The last one looks way to familiar (stop taking my picture - I get that look ALL THE TIME. He has really reflective eyes. I'm envious, almost all of your kids have eyes like that. They are like little tiny mirrors :)
1 comment:
My favorite is the 6th, great eye contact and even a smile! I like the first two as well. The last one looks way to familiar (stop taking my picture - I get that look ALL THE TIME. He has really reflective eyes. I'm envious, almost all of your kids have eyes like that. They are like little tiny mirrors :)
Post a Comment