Hmmm....I seem to go in spurts with this blog. I couldn't stand to stop on a sad note, so one more for today! :-)
I have received many Christmas cards this year with pictures of friends and their families and even nice letters telling about their lives this year. I had good intentions, I really did. I took the kids to the park and took pictures of them--then narrowed it down to two and got stuck. They were different styles and I liked them both. I eventually talked myself out of sending out cards all together--blaming the hurricane. Wonder how long I can milk that excuse?? If you don't see a card from us next year, know that I managed to get a two year pass on sending out cards (from Ike!)! ;-)
Well, I will consider this blog to be my modern-day replacement for Christmas letters--at least for this year. So, I will post the two photos I liked best.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a great year!


.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment