skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Photographing People Class
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Day Nine
OK--no pics today since I'm not going to be at home long enough this evening--not to mention the fact that we don't have internet at home!
They smoothed the floors in preparation for tile and continued working on taping and floating, taping and floating.
I haven't been home since before lunch, so I'm not sure what else they may have accomplished today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(29)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(20)
Day...oh, whatever!
Day Nineteen
Day Eighteen
Sweetie pie
Day Seventeen
Day Sixteen
Day Fifteen
Days Fourteen and Fifteen
Days Twelve and Thirteen
Day Eleven
Day Ten
Day Nine
Days 7 and 8
Day Six
Day Five
Day Four
Day Three
Day Two
Day One
Day Zero
►
2008
(74)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
About Me
Gratefulwife
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment