On a side note, I was going to try to take pictures of something besides the house, so I asked for volunteers, but couldn't find any--I was offered someone's dog, and the neighbor's kids (that we don't even know). *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)
2 comments:
Oh C!
I know exactly how you feel. The girls will humor me for like 5 minutes and then say "Are we done yet?". Little Man just runs from me when I pull out the camera. I've heard of people who bribe their children. Wonder if it would work with mine ;)
Well, I've heard of people bribing their kids, but hadn't really thought much about it. I will definitely be trying it though! Usually K doesn't mind, but she was playing with some LPS stuff she got for her birthday, so she was not interested! I want to get some of those big, swirly suckers! Fun for them, fun for me. :-)
Post a Comment