Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day Sixteen

They finished the floors in the dining room yesterday, then when I got home last night, there were a bunch of guys painting.  They were here until about 10:30--poor guys looked tired!  They painted the dining room and did some touch-up work. Here are pics:


My shower:

Living room:

Dining room (not really as red as it looks!):


3 comments:

Sammie said...

Wow Caroline!
This looks fantastic! I love all of the choices you've made! I really like the color of the stain on the kitchen cabinets (I'd like to change the color of the cabinets in our house in Houston before we sell it). I was never in your bathroom so I'm not sure how much you've changed there but I love the new shower!!! The tiles are gorgeous! How much longer are you going to live there? Can't wait to see more!

Gratefulwife said...

Thanks. :-) I think another two or three weeks until they're done. We have quite a but of plumbing stuff to do before we can move on, but they're waiting on a bathtub so they can start on that. So, once the tub comes in, they can finish plumbing, then walls and floors in my bathroom. Oh, and counter tops. Then touch up stuff. And then there's the front door, but that won't be in for another two or three weeks, so they'll have to deal with that later--hopefully before we get moved in--although it isn't like we have any furniture at this point anyway! LOL

meltedlikewaxps97_5 said...

WOW, is all I can say, too. Your house just looks so beautiful. I'm happy for you to have such a beautiful home.