Finally--pics of something other than the house! I just barely stopped short of bribery--although that was my next move! These are SOOC because I don't have PSE on this computer--I had the trial version, but I think it has expired.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)
3 comments:
SOOC! The color is beautiful! I think the first one of K. is my favorite. In case you need one, Adobe has a free editor. I will look it up and send you the link. Not many bells and whistles but it works. That is the one that Red is using for her photos.
The weather was supposed to be nice today but it's raining and cold. Maybe tomorrow I can get out take some pictures. I miss blue skies!
What is SOOC?
LOL!
Thanks, Sammie. :-) I'll look into the Adobe editor--thanks for the idea. Can't wait to see new pics. :-)
Renee--SOOC is "straight out of camera." :-)
Post a Comment